Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today*

Today I sent a text to some Wonderful friends, asking them what words came to mind when they thought of Sugarbum.  Here is a delicious list that I have grouped into 4 sections (4 being the number of Macarons delivered to me today in Canada from a friend as beautiful as an emerald which she had received from her friend who is visiting from Paris. Wonderful!)

1-The Whimsy words
Spirited Spirit Flowing Whimiscal Delightful Bright Enchanted Enchanting Sparkling Sparkly Fantasy Other-worldly Fun Colourful Free Inspired
2- The Love words
Heart Heartfelt blissful loving passionate made-with-love beautiful sweet
3- The Style words
Chic Sexy Confident Ecclectic Empowering Intellectual Responsive Unpredictable Unexpected Ever-changing Confidence-giving
4- The Earth words
Conscious Butterfly Earthen Green Organic Canadian

Infinite Love and Gratitude to all those who bless Sugarbum with their beauty and continue to inspire the world around them.
XOXOXOXOXO
Sugarbum*
 

2 comments:

  1. alright, how do I get my hands on that gorgeous striped bustier with the frilly detail (the 7th photo under "collection")? Is it a dress or separates?
    Too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to hear from you, Melrose! It's pretty simple! I can make you one! The one you see in the photo is a dress that was sold, however, I do have more of the same vintage fabric and lace and would be happy to make you one, Melrose! Also, I still have the sexy black suede belt if you want to pair it with your bustier! You can email me at designs@sugarbum.ca

    ReplyDelete