Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Inspired*

So, it has been quite a little while since my last post.  Things are flowing beautifully in Sugarbum world!  Sugarbum has a fashion show coming up this Saturday called Fashion Rocks @ Ritual in the Byward Market in Ottawa.  It is a charity event, designed to help to eradicate hunger in children called "Feed the Children."  I am so stoked to be a part of it.  Sugarbum will have it's very first male model.   I will tell you more about the outfit he will be rocking after the show.  I have to keep the creativity bubbling within the realm of my consciousness and universal creativity for the time being.  All I can say is that the outfit has ties to Mahatma Gandhi.


Today I am headed to the studio to finish up the dresses, which will also require a trip to the bead store to pick up some Swarovski crystals to attach to a new dress.  This will be the second Sugarbum dress that incorporates Swarovski crystals into the design.  


Anyways, here is a dress in progress that will be in the show...




Gotta jet!


Sending Love and Thanks,


Ashley & Sugarbum!

XOXOXOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment